Agreement of Understanding Regarding P.A.C.E. Providers' Code of Conduct and Agreement
As an applicant for approval, I/our organization agree(s) to:
1. Provide accurate information to IAYOGA in all transactions to the best of our knowledge.
2. Assure that course credits are awarded only to individuals who successfully complete the course according to the published requirements.
3. Conduct our operations and programs in an ethical manner that respects the rights and worth of the clients we serve.
4. Use and display the provider statement and logo according to IAYOGA requirements.
5. Furnish requested information and work cooperatively with IAYOGA.
6. Accept that IAYOGA audits courses for purposes of compliance with its criteria.
7. After due review and comment period, abide by any revisions of the criteria or inform IAYOGA of any intention to withdraw as a P.A.C.E. Provider.
8. Maintain compliance with IAYOGA’s Code of Ethics, Standards of Practice, policies, and procedures.
9. Adhere to IAYOGA's criteria/standards or relinquish the IAYOGA approval status after due process.
10. Report any major organizational or program change that impacts the operation of the administrative unit on which provider approval is based on IAYOGA within thirty (30) days.