Collection by: Abha Bajaj (Ma Atma Anand), Singapore Quantum physics vs जगतगुरु श्री आदिशंकराचार्य …… HERE IS A Comparison between Shankara’s and quantum physics .
- Adi Shankaracharya* This world is (maya) an illusion. *Quantum Physics* The world we see and perceive are not real, they are just 3D projections of mind.
- Adi Shankaracharya* Brahma sathya jagan mithya –Only the Brahman is the absulote reality *Quantum Physics* Only that conciousness is reality
- Adi Shankaracharya* The Brahmanda is created and dissolved again in to the para -brahman. *Quantum Physics* The atoms bind together to make planets, stars ,comets and at some time later they dis-integrate and merge with conciousness.
- Adi Shankaracharya* Jivatma is nothing but a seperated soul from Brahman.(आत्म ज्ञान के अभाव वह इसी seprateness जीवभाव को सत्य मानता ह) and has to strive to merge with Brahman called moksha (स्वरूप बोध) *Quantum Physics* Everyone was once part of one conciousness later seperated. And has to merge back to that consciousness.
- Adi Shankaracharya* when the Jiva becomes realised then it is the state of nirvana, the jiva beyond – time , space and mind. *Quantum Physics* when someone deeply understands that consciousness then there is no time, no space and no mind.
- Adi Shankaracharya* Jiva feels he is saperate and real because of the presence of mind. *Quantum Physics* Individuality is an illusion that is caused by mind.
- Adi Shankaracharya* Brahman cannot be realised through senses,because they are limited. *Quantum Physics* Infinity cannot be understood with finite mediums.
- Adi Shankaracharya and Quantum Physics* — We are all one consciousness experiencing differently subjectively (because of different karma). There is no such thing as death, life is just a dream. we are eternal beings. The reality as you know does not exist.
What the entire Quantum physicists have understood is just a part of ……Just only a part of………….Advaita Philosophy of Adi Shankaracharya which is purely derived from the Vedas.There exists none greater a scientist than Adi Shankaracharya . The unchanging reality is called God by common people, called consciousness by scientists, called energy by believers. we are all the same consciousness but appear differently because of our own actions. With a single line stated by Shankara "ब्रह्मा सत्य जगन मिथ्या, जीवो ब्रह्मैव न अपरह Brahman is the only reality, the living entity is not different from Brahman" that has revealed the inner most knowledge. Nothing can match Adi Shankara’ s selfless service in the field of science and contributions to the world. "Grand father of all scientists" – jagatguru adi shankracharya …… Shared post